About the journal
Scientific Journal of Science and Technology contains the results of academic research in the field of natural, engineering and applied sciences on the issue of design, production, and operation of aircraft and rocket and space equipment.
Registration – The journal has a Certificate of Registration as a Mass Media Resource. Certificate: PI No. FC 77-50577, dated 03 August 2017, given by Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications. ISSN 2587-6066
Founders – Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology.
Kovalev I. V. – Chief Editor, Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor (SibSU named after M.F. Reshetnev)
The Journal is included in the Index of Leading Russian Peer-Reviewed Journals and Periodicals by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, in which significant scientific dissertation results should be published when applying for Cand. Sc. degree and Dr. Sc. degree.
Status: The Journal is included into the list of leading reviewed scientific journals and publications by the Decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
The Journal is recommended for publishing the main results of research when applying for Cand. Sc. degree and Dr. Sc. degree upon the following specialties:
05.02.00 Machine engineering and science of mechanics;
– 05.02.08 Mechanical and engineering technology (engineering);
05.07.00 Aviation and spacecraft engineering:
– 05.07.02 Structural design and production of air and space crafts (engineering)
– 05.07.05 Electrojet heat engines and electric power plants of air and space crafts (engineering)
– 05.07.07 Inspection and testing of air and space crafts (engineering)
05.13.00 Informatics, computer technology and management:
– 05.13.01 System analysis, management and information data processing (branch-wise) (engineering)
– 05.13.06 Automatization and industrial process and production management (branch-wise) (engineering)
– 05.13.11 Mathematical support and software for computers, complexes and networking (engineering)
– 05.13.12 Design automation systems (branch-wise) (engineering)
– 05.13.18 Mathematical simulation, digital methods and software system (physico-mathematical)
The Journal is indexed in the database of Urlich’s Periodicals Directory of Bowker American publishing house and registered in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
Access to full-text papers is at:
Publication Frequency: 4 times a year (quarterly).
Articles submitted by the authors to the editors are subject to mandatory review.